Thursday 21 August 2014

Arthritis -Can You Reverse It?


Isnt it strange how as we get a bit older we get all sorts of aches and pains in places we didn’t know we had places! They certainly were not there when we were younger. I know I have, and though I try to ignore it , I know I should really be paying attention, especially as my Mum has two kinds of arthritis and I have seen first hand the effects on her.

So if you are wondering if that grinding in your knees as you walk down the stairs is a cause for concern – or if the weakened grip as you try to open a jar is normal – (why are those jars on sooo tight these days !) or you are in pain, you may be looking at an early indication of Arthritis. I suggest that you do get it checked out by a qualified healthcare professional and also read below.



If you already have Arthritis, you’re still going to love this because he reveals how you can actually reverse its effects with simple changes in your diet alone.

And even if you yourself don’t have Arthritis now, you are in the best position of all because this will give you the roadmap to preventing it along with a host of other related health conditions. I want to live my life to the full and I am sure you do too.

We all have our love of a hobby, activity or work etc or just things we need to do. For me its gardening I love to do and I will do what i can to keep my back and body healthy so I can do it as long as possible! Imagine how great it’s going to be to finally be able to do all the things that your arthritis or joint pain has been keeping you from…

Don’t wait around for Arthritis to claim you as its next victim… and if it already has, it’s time for you to fight back and win!


To Your Health and Wellbeing,

Hugs



If you liked this post do consider joining our Facebook Page Sciatica Solutions.



For useful information and suggestions there is a Free Back Pain Book Written by the Healthy back Institute-

7 Day Back Pain Cure
This free book (there is a small shipping/handling fee for physical book) will give you a good starting point for taking back control of your back pain covering reasons for pain, pain relief, possible treatments, action plans and many other things you will find useful.
Follow Jasmine Ann Raintree's board Back And Sciatic Pain Strategies. on Pinterest.

No comments: