Sunday 8 March 2009

Back Care In The Garden

snowdrops
Recently I have been taking advantage of the slightly better weather to get some gardening done. Although I do exercise throughout the winter to keep my back in as good a shape as I can there is no denying that I do less overall exercise.

So when it comes to Spring and I want to do more outside it can come as a bit of a shock to my back! Gardening is one of the things that people said I would never be able to do again with my back condition, but well I proved them to be wrong as I still enjoy my gardening. Yes I am careful with my back and I do step up the back pain exercises and water therapy and Yes I take my time but I still do it :)

So for anyone who is in a similar position you may like to take a look at my site on Back Care In The Garden and tips for watering your garden to do what you love more safely, with a healthier back.

Also I hope you enjoy this picture of my very first snowdrops in the garden, so beautiful!

  If you liked this post do consider joining our Facebook Page Sciatica Solutions.



Lose The Back Pain System

Lose the Back Pain, is a system of self assessments to determine what physical imbalances you may have that may be causing your pain, then specific and targeted exercises to follow to address the imbalances, along with pain reduction strategies. 

For useful information and suggestions there is a Free Back Pain Book Written by the Healthy back Institute-

7 Day Back Pain Cure
This free book (there is a small shipping/handling fee for physical book) will give you a good starting point for taking back control of your back pain covering reasons for pain, pain relief, possible treatments, action plans and many other things you will find useful.
Follow Jasmine Ann Raintree's board Back And Sciatic Pain Strategies. on Pinterest.

No comments: