Monday 25 October 2010

Suffering Quote....

“The world is full of suffering, it is also full of overcoming it."

Helen Keller


If you liked this post do consider joining our Facebook Page Sciatica Solutions.



For useful information and suggestions there is a Free Back Pain Book Written by the Healthy back Institute-

7 Day Back Pain Cure
This free book (there is a small shipping/handling fee for physical book) will give you a good starting point for taking back control of your back pain covering reasons for pain, pain relief, possible treatments, action plans and many other things you will find useful.
Follow Jasmine Ann Raintree's board Back And Sciatic Pain Strategies. on Pinterest.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Hey Jasmine.....

I love this quote--for it is so very true. Wanted to let you know I am adding your blog to my list under, 'Chronic Pain and Illness Blogs'....

You were one of the first people on Blog Catalog to say hello to me and fave my site...so many years ago already....thank you for your support honey and please let me know soon how you are doing with your favorite pet--your back! :)

Hope this finds you AWAP! (As Well As Possible)

Gentle Hugs----<3